Monday, March 5, 2012

ACTION PLAN

So far the first 2 weeks of being unemployed feels pretty good. I applied to EDD right away and am waiting for my phone interview. If you get laid off, you automatically qualify for unemployment, but when you are fired, there is a phone interview just to make sure and if you quit, well you don't qualify at all.

So far I have had time to really pinpoint and be clear on what I really want in life. 

1. Start a blog to share my journey and hopefully I can inspire someone who is on a similar path.
2. Start my own import/export business focusing on apparel and accessories right now.
3. Building my stocks portfolio.
4. Work on myself and take care of myself mentally, physically and emotionally.
5. Enhance my spirituality through meditation.
6. Dabble in acting.
7. Travel all over the world with my business.

This is it. This is my current list. Now the ACTION part.

No comments:

Post a Comment